Happy new year everyone! I hope your year, 2016, goes perfectly!
As a way of kicking off the new years I’m going to be looking back at old things so expect a lot of posts about things I’m reminiscing about. I like to do this every year as almost a reflection of where I’ve been. So I pull out my memory box and go through everything I noted at one point in my life that I would want to look back on years in the future.
Also for the new years instead of making resolutions of things, I make myself the goals for the year of all the things I want to do and accomplish. So here are my 2016 Goals:
- Go to a beach for vacation in March.
- Work out at the gym at least three times a week after work.
- Bring lunch more than going out for lunch at work.
- Start my Bachelor Degree track.
- Finish writing a novel and send it somewhere to be published.
- Move houses, either with family or without depending on finances (thankfully they are planning on moving as well so either way it works out).
- Get a second dog.
What are some of things that you put on your goals for the year or resolutions?