I haven’t done a proper makeup tutorial for a while and I thought with the season changing to Spring, I would create one of my favorite looks for the season which is everything pink or taupe. I decided to try something different though which is a show and tell version of a makeup tutorial which I saw Zoella do on her YouTube Channel. And thought it would work better then forgetting to mention half the products while applying it or have a chopping voice over that I have not quite mastered the act of. This is the makeup I had on during my March Loves and Loathes video.
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in the shade Monte Blanc
- Maybelline New York Master Concel by FaceStudio Camouflaging Concealer in 10 Fair
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator
- Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Shades: Strange, Burnout, Buzz, Liar, and Factory)
- Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline New York Brow Define & Fill Duo by EyeStudio in Soft Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Salon Perfect Perfectly Glamorous False Lashes
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Devotion
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Picnic in the Park
What is your go-to look in the Spring or favorite color for the Spring time? I would love to hear about it in the comments.