This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Lately, I have been really stressed out and I’ve been trying to reduce that stress the best I possibly can. It doesn’t help that I decided to increase the number of blog posts I wanted to post here and on Rose & Mae. As well as the number of videos a week on both of my YouTube channels. Plus add on working around sixty or more hours a week, and I’m just stressed and exhausted almost all of the time. So I’ve been trying to cut back the amount of time I spend on things that are very mentally taxing and incorporating more stress reducing activities.
These are the activities I generally do or try to do to help me reduce the amount of stress in my life:
- Go for a walk, either with Pixie or without.
- Meditation before I go to bed.
- Paint whatever comes to my head or just throwing random colors on the canvas.
- Reading a book that’s been on my reading list for ages.
- Putting on some music then just getting lost.
- Put on my favorite video game and just getting lost in the plot or endless tasks.
- Watch YouTube videos or binge watch a TV show on Netflix.
- Start a craft. I like sculpting with polymer clay or coloring.
- Turning off my electronics and just doing something that doesn’t involve being connected to the world.
- See your best friend or talk to a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
What activities do you do to reduce stress in your life?