This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
So last week I took a little staycation from my full-time job, originally it was going to be a road trip around Minnesota… but after one really long day in the car by myself, I did not want to do that the remaining days. Therefore, it soon became a staycation. Nothing wrong with that. So I thought since I just got done with mine that I would share some ideas on how to make the most of your staycation.
- Get all dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant in your town/city.
- Visit your local museum (art, historical, science), zoo, or amusement park.
- Take a day to visit a spa or salon.
- Allow yourself to wake up every day without an alarm, so you get fully rested every night.
- Have a sleepover or movie night with your friends.
- Spend some time in nature, either on a nearby trail through the woods or national forest.
- Go to a sporting event, either major or minor league.
- Set up a game night with your family.
- Create some arts and crafts.
- Give yourself a makeover. Whether that’s dying/cutting your hair or trying some new makeup looks.
What do you like to do on a staycation?