This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. For this year, I decided I was going to be pop art on Halloween night while I watch horror movies and play horror games. If you want to see me play any of those horror games, they will be up on MaePolzineGames, they will be posted on there starting Monday at 6:30 PM CST.
To create this look, I used the following items:
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte with Demi Matte finish in No. 101 Classic Ivory
- NYX highlight & contour pro palette
- Wet n Wild No. 519A lipstick
- L’Oreal Infallible Blackbuster in Black
- Covergirl Super Sizer
- Face Stockholm Mona Lip Liner
- L’Oreal Infallible Super Slim liquid eyeliner
- Revlon Photoready Eye Art No. 010 Green Glimmer
What do you think to do for Halloween? Or dress up as for Halloween?
– Mae Polzine