Happy new year everyone! I hope your year, 2016, goes perfectly!
As a way of kicking off the new years I’m going to be looking back at old things so expect a lot of posts about things I’m reminiscing about. I like to do this every year as almost a reflection of where I’ve been. So I pull out my memory box and go through everything I noted at one point in my life that I would want to look back on years in the future.
Also for the new years instead of making resolutions of things, I make myself the goals for the year of all the things I want to do and accomplish. So here are my 2016 Goals:
- Go to a beach for vacation in March.
- Work out at the gym at least three times a week after work.
- Bring lunch more than going out for lunch at work.
- Start my Bachelor Degree track.
- Finish writing a novel and send it somewhere to be published.
- Move houses, either with family or without depending on finances (thankfully they are planning on moving as well so either way it works out).
- Get a second dog.
What are some of things that you put on your goals for the year or resolutions?
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!