22 Facts About Me
I've seen a lot of bloggers do this before and thought this would be a lovely personal post to end the week on that's not as emotional as some of the previous ones have been. So here are some facts about me.
- I find rain insanely relaxing, when I'm working from home or studying I typically am listening to Rainy Mood if it's not already raining outside.
- I am a really fussy eater. I would rather eat things I know I like, then get something and hate it.
- At first you might think I'm insanely shy, but if I start acting weird then I 100% consider you a close friend.
- I cannot stand the taste of cherries.
- When I was little, I used to go to the airport many weekends to watch planes come and go while I waited for my dad to return from a business trip.
- I got interested in IT due to my dad. And wanted to be just like him when I grew up, in regards to going into the IT field.
- I love discovering new places and experiencing new things.
- I love animals, especially dogs. But if I see a pet of any kind, I will run over and pet it.
- I get easily obsessed with things like television shows, movies, and songs. And if I get obsessed with something, I can play it on repeat and I do not become tired of it even if it's the thousandth time I've watched or listened to it.
- I don't really have a favorite color, but if I had to pick I would choose red.
- My nickname as a child was Squirt.
- My sleep schedule will easy switch to being nocturnal if I don't pay attention to time.
- I have never left the United States, but hope to one day go to Europe especially the United Kingdom.
- My grandma is my role model and got me interested in anything artist. She also taught me how to be independent and to go after anything I wanted. And she never judged, she would just nod and say just the right thing to get you to realize how wrong you were.
- I am very close with my family.
- I have insomnia and bipolar disorder type II.
- I have seven tattoos and have several more planned. They are all either for family, friends, or related to strength/encouragement.
- When I was little, I tried every sport I possibly could even though I'm not athletic because I wanted to experience them all. I was in gymnastic, soccer, basketball, golf, and hockey. I would've kept playing hockey if I had been taller or could snap shot. But unfortunately I never could.
- I am 5'2" tall. And I'm proud of that.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. Though I'm not the biggest fan of jumpscares.
- I am asexual and heteroromantic.
- I dream about one day getting married on a farm or in a garden.
- Mae Polzine