Beauty Subscription Boxes: December Edition 2015
I think I'm seriously addicted to monthly subscription boxes as I have found yet another box to subscribe to. Now these box just came in the mail so I hadn't had a chance to try everything yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Do you guys subscribe to any monthly boxes?
This one is only $10 every month, plus shipping in some areas. I happen to live in a region that has free shipping however. Similar to GlossyBox which I have been subscribed to for quite a few months, this box comes with nice quality sample items in skin care, hair, makeup, fragrance, and fun little extras to brighten your day.
So the items that came inside of this month's BirchBox where the following items:
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo | Full Size, $22
- Coastal Scents styleEYES Eyeshadow Palette - socialEYES | Full Size, $12
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner | Full Size, $16
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Touchable Curl Cream | Full Size, $24
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator | Full Size, $34
The box that came this month is seriously one of my favorites. Mainly just because the packaging was so cute. I'm going to be keeping the box itself to hold all my Eyeshadow Palettes. I'm also really excite to try out the products that came in this box as well:
- GlossyBox in GlossyBox Mauve | Full Size, $11
- MTJ Cosmetics High Definition Mascara | Full Size, $21
- Orogold 24K Hand Cream | Full Size, $18
- Color Club in Feverish | Full Size $8.50
- Colorphlex Leave-in Treatment & Detangler | Full Size, $22
Let me know if you would like me to do more of these in the future. Or if you want to know what I got in any of my other subscription boxes like: NatureBox or BarkBox.