Glossybox Monthly Subscription
Another one of those monthly subscriptions I signed up for. So far I have received two in the mail and I have loved both of them from the products I receive to the packaging it comes in. Quote from their website:
It is roughly $21 per month, but there is also an option to pay for 6 or 12 months upfront. Subscribing to this is pretty easy, as it's just the payment process. But afterwards you go through a beauty profile which is a set of 14 questions that help them determine what products to send you. Here are just the questions you get asked, each question has multiple answers:
- How would you describe your everyday look?
- Which makeup style do you prefer?
- What is your favorite makeup product (choose up to 4 products)?
- What is your nail polish preferences (choose up to 3 designs)?
- What is your current hair color?
- Is your hair dyed?
- How would you describe your hair (Choose up to 8 concerns)?
- Do you regularly use hair care or styling products?
- How would you describe your skin type?
- What is your skin tone?
- Which of these skin concerns apply to you? (Choose up to 5 concerns)
- Which of these products are commonly found in your bathroom?
- Organic/natural products
- Luxury products
- Niche brands
- Pharmacy products
- Drugstore products
- What is your birthdate?
- How much do you spend on cosmetics monthly (excluding fragrance)?
You can also give them feedback on the boxes you've received and the products that you got. So far I have loved every product I've been sent. Below is a picture of one of the boxes I received along with the products that I got in the box.
Overall, I've just loved getting these in the mail and would highly recommend it. Make sure to be honest when doing the Beauty Profile, so you get products you actually want to use on a daily or weekly basis.
- Mae Polzine