This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Sometimes you just forget all the things you can blog about. You go through everything you can first think of then go what should I blog about next. And this isn’t to say you should lower your blog quality by any means but to help you find inspiration when the thinking tank just isn’t producing anything. This is part of a mini-series that I am doing on Sundays. Today is all about posts that fall underneath the beauty category.
- Your daily makeup routine
- A makeup wishlist
- Makeup picks for recreating a celebrity’s look
- Your top 10 lipsticks/eyeshadows/blushes/etc.
- Review products you regret buying
- Review some of your must-have products
- Makeup collection
- Compare products in your makeup collection, pros and cons of each
- Makeup tips and advice for beginners
- Makeup horror stories
- Makeup looks that inspire you
- Review product your recently purchased
- Tour of your vanity or shower, showing all products you use
- What’s in your makeup bag?
- Skincare tips for your skin type
- Daily haircare routine
- Hairstyle tutorial
- Host a giveaway of your favorite products for your readers to win
- Any monthly subscription boxes? Photograph or film an unboxing and what you received.
- Found any drugstore options that are duplicates of high end products
I hope you found this post helpful when trying to come up with what to write about next. If you have any additional ideas for posts, feel free to leave them in the comments.