This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Sometimes you just forget all the things you can blog about. You go through everything you can first think of then go what should I blog about next. And this isn’t to say you should lower your blog quality by any means but to help you find inspiration when the thinking tank just isn’t producing anything.
Lifestyle posts are my favorite to read because you get to see into a person’s life and their personality shines the most through these posts as it’s something they are really interested in.
I am going to be doing a mini-series about blog post ideas for the next few Sundays. Today is all about posts that fall underneath the lifestyle category.
- Favorite childhood memory
- A Day in the Life of you
- 10 Things We Don’t know about you
- 5 Things you love
- Top 10 Favorite Movies/songs
- Favorite TV show of all time
- Tell Us about an embarrassing moment
- Why you started your blog?
- Favorite thing about blogging
- Your Wish List (Travel, Christmas, Birthday, etc.)
- Biggest Regret
- Best concert you’ve ever been to
- Seasonal Bucket List
- Monthly/Yearly Goals
- Tell Us About Your Morning/Night Routine
- Guilty Pleasure List
- Something you’re really into right now
- Favorite way to unwind
- Give us some date night ideas
- Favorite way to spend time alone
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is something you’ve never told anyone?
- What is your favorite app and why?
- How do you keep organized?
- What is your favorite scent?
- 5 Must read books
- Tell us about your family/best friends/significant other/pets
- Write a letter to your younger self
- How many piercings/tattoos do you have? Experience with piercings or tattoos.
- Favorite Life Hacks
- Favorite thing about a season
- 3 Luxuries you can’t live without or could give up
- Strengths or flaws
- Tell us about something you collect
- Give us your best blogging tips
- Tell us about where you grew up or where you live
- Lessons you’ve learned about through blogging
- Lessons you’ve learned about through life
- Tell us about your wedding/ first baby/ job/ engagement
- The story behind your name.
I hope you found this post helpful when trying to come up with what to write about next. If you have any additional ideas for posts, feel free to leave them in the comments.