I love reading these types of posts because you get to learn more about the blogger behind the blog you love reading regularly. With the beauty and fashion blogging, you don’t always get to know the person as they are often not filled with stories or personal experiences outside of the subject they are talking about… if at all.
I have done something like this last year called: 22 Facts About Me. So here are some things you might not know about me, that were not mentioned in that post. I hope you enjoy!
- My favorite flower is buttercup even though I have never seen one personally.
- I find my own birthday to be very awkward, I never know what to do when people are singing to me. So I often don’t bring it up.
- I prefer dogs over people. If there is a dog nearby, I will happy go over to it and make friends while completely ignoring the owner other than to ask if I can pet it.
- I love horror movies even though I hate jump scares and will hide while watching it.
- I strongly dislike all green vegetables, so switching to eating them is rather hard even though that’s what I want to do. My roommates find my facial expressions hilarious as I struggle to eat it.
- I read insanely fast. Teachers often thought I was lying when I said I finished the reading.
- I hated reading until the age of fourteen because I couldn’t spell or pronounce anything, so I couldn’t understand it.
- I cannot remember dates or names to save my life.
- I quote video games, television shows, songs, and movies way to much. And will smirk when I do often times.
- My favorite constellations are Cassiopeia and Orion.
- I used to want to be an astronaut when I was nine, and studied stars and planets in preparation to go to space.
- I am a terrible texter. I often times will read it and forget to text back. There seriously needs to be a reminder feature or a way to mark them unread after you read them like with emails.
- My photography subject of choice is anything nature. I probably have five hundred photos of just flowers.
- When I get older, I want to have three dogs and three kids.
- I have being writing since I was three years old, and have about ten books written for my own personal enjoyment and about forty unfinished books that will never see the light of day.
- I am not a huge fan of cats, mainly because most cats I’ve ever met want nothing to do with me or are mean towards anyone but their owners.
- If I could only have one meal for the rest of my life it would have to be cheeseburger and french fries.
- I loves wolves, and believe they are my spirit animal.
- My favorite housing style is a Tudor home.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be England. Love the United States and Minnesota, but if I went to England I would probably never come back.
- Almost all the decorations in my room are paintings I’ve done myself.
- I have a bad tendency of putting things in boxes then those boxes into other boxes, so I can never find things.
- I have a memory box that is held together by colorful duct tape. And I look in it about once a year.
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!