This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Continuing on with my makeup routines/get ready with me this is how I typically do a smokey eye. I was trying something different in the video where I did only music instead of voice over. Not sure what I think of it at the moment, so please let me know your thoughts as I would love to hear them!
Basically when I do smokey eyes, I start out by using an eyeliner to create the base so the black is bold when I put on the eyeshadow. This looks really messes at first until you clean it up. After I finished I realized I wanted some glitter and grabbed my NYX gunmetal glitter to keep to the theme of the smokey eye.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Almay Smart Shade Skintone matching makeup in Light
- Maybelline master conceal by Facestudio in Fair
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky using the shades whiskey, black market, dagger, slanted, armor, and combust
- Eyeko liquid eyeliner in carbon black
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin
- Rimmel London Hightlight/Blush/Contour set in Golden Sands
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Rouge Envy
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
- NYX Glitter in Gunmetal
- NYX Glitter Primer