This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
One of my favorite eye shadow looks is a soft muted purple/mauve tone as it looks really natural and I feel like my eyes really pop when I wear this color. Plus since getting ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Marshmallow, I find this makes that shade a lot more wearable when I’m getting ready in the morning for work. As it does a nice monochrome look.
Get Ready with me Video:
Rather than explaining every step I did as I did in the last makeup look, I decided I was going to film a get ready with me for on my YouTube Channel. Let me know if you like this format better than the other, as I found it to be quite fun to make granted my roommate’s dog was craving up my leg trying to get me to give it food.
For my eyes, I decided I would go for a cut crease look for the day to do something I little bit different from my usual smokey eye or halo style that I’ve been doing almost daily.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation in 10 Porcelian Ivory
- Maybelline Master Concel in 10 Flair
- NYX HD Finishing Powder in Translucent for my bake
- NYX Wonder Stick Contour and Highlight in Light/Medium
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette using Dim Light and Incandescent Light
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon blush in Apri-Cot in the Middle
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
- Tarte Tartelette Original Palette using the shades: caregiver, best friend, and bombshell
- Dobnet Kosmetik for Glossybox eyeshadow in the shade Glossy Muave
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
- L’Oreal Infallible The Super Slim liquid eyeliner
- IT Cosmetics no tug waterproof gel eyeliner
- Covergirl the Super Sizer mascara
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Marshmallow