This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I saw several other bloggers do these including Mandy from A Girl Obsessed, and I really love reading these. Plus it would be a good idea if I actually wrote down the things I wanted to achieve every month. I might continue to do these at the beginning of every month, or every few months.
- Get my hair cut so there are layers again and dyed so it’s one constant color.
- Start mixing smoothies for breakfast in the morning.
- Wake up more than twenty minutes before I have to leave so I actually have time to do everything in the morning before heading to work.
- Purchase ALEX from IKEA or something similar to store makeup and create backdrop for videos.
- Create a new logo for blog.
- Get some fake plants for the townhouse, can’t have real because Kiki would apparently destroy them.
- Finish Dragon Age Origins (it’s been over a month since last video and I literally only have the finale left to play) for my gaming channel and start a new series.
What are your goals for July?