Before I get to this month’s goals, I need to revisit last month’s few. And update them based on what was and was not completed. As this helps knowing where I left off so I can create the best goals for myself going forward.
I’m putting current notes on these goals in bold.
- Get my hair cut so there are layers again and dyed so it’s one constant color. This was not completed.
- Start mixing smoothies for breakfast in the morning. I didn’t make smoothies for breakfast or really have breakfast in general most days.
- Wake up more than twenty minutes before I have to leave so I actually have time to do everything in the morning before heading to work. For the most part I did complete this, mainly thanks to Pixie as she would wake me up in the morning to go to the bathroom.
- Purchase ALEX from IKEA or something similar to store makeup and create backdrop for videos. I didn’t end up purchasing ALEX from IKEA, but I did purchase something different that works perfectly.
- Create a new logo for blog. I’m still working on this, haven’t come up with a design that I really want to use yet.
- Get some fake plants for the townhouse, can’t have real because Kiki would apparently destroy them. Haven’t gotten any fake plants but we did artwork put up this month.
- Finish Dragon Age Origins (it’s been over a month since last video and I literally only have the finale left to play) for my gaming channel and start a new series. This is still at the same place as last month.
I think my goals last month were a bit ambitious so I’m cutting it back to four major goals this month.
- Get my hair cut so there are layers again and dyed so it’s one constant color. Or balayage with extensions so they all match. But hair cut is a must.
- Create a new logo for blog.
- Have breakfast every morning.
- Finish Dragon Age Origins (it’s been over two months since last video and I literally only have the finale left to play) for my gaming channel and start a Sims 4: Dine Out series.
What are your goals for August?
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!