As Valentine's Day is coming up in a few days, I thought I would share some items that I think most girls would enjoy getting as gifts. But don't just get the item, present it in an incredibly cute way and possibly with a poem. She'll appreciate that a lot more then just getting a wrapped box.
- Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush by Too Faced ($30)
- Valentine's Cupcakes from her favorite cupcake shop or homemade
- Bombshell Heart Eau de Parfum ($30)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color Temptation ($9)
- Roses or her favorite flowers
- Diamond Accent Three Stone Tilted Heart Pendant in 10K Rose Gold ($150 currently, $219 normally)
- Tartan & Twine Camden Cheer Striped Medium Clutch ($24)
- Honeydew Intimates 'Sleep All Day' Pajamas ($54)
These are just some cute ideas I could come up with. What are some things you would love to receive for Valentine's Day?