My sister and I went to Walmart the other day and ended up getting a bunch of items. The eyeshadow palettes are for her but the lipsticks are for me. But I am going to be doing swatches on most of these items in their own blog posts in the future. So look forward to those.
The products that we got were:
- Maybelline New York Dream Velvet in Porclien Ivory
- Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye shadow palette
- Maybelline New York the Blushed Nudes
- Maybelline New York the Rock Nudes
- Maybelline New York the Nudes
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in No. 310 Forbidden Kiss
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in No. 312 Rouge Envy
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in No. 300 Blushing Ambition
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in No. 318 Bare Attraction
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 620 Flirtation
We both tried sticking to only items on our wishlist. And I think I got through a lot the items I had on my drugstore wishlist. Next will be saving up for the more high end stuff. But I am helping my sister build a makeup collection, so a lot of things in the future might be things I'm helping her test out.