Beauty and Breakfast | July 2016 Birchbox
This is the first month of the year I decided I wasn't going to get the featured box. It just didn't appeal to me this month, so I literally have no idea what I'm going to get and I also can't remember what I got in the quiz when I originally signed up. But since I didn't choose the featured box, I got to choose a few add-ons and I did also purchase two of the lifestyle add-ons as I thought they would be perfect for at the beach this summer. Especially as there is a beach within walking distance to where I live now! And when I'm not at the beach I can use the radio in the bathroom, which is beach/sea theme, so I can listen to tunes while I'm in the shower.
Like in month's previous I did an unboxing video, but this time I'm separating out the unboxing videos so they are dedicated to each box. Plus I want to post more videos on my YouTube channel and I want to include them in my blog posts. Let me know what you think about that. If you like it, or they should stay separate as they were before.
- Sunnylife Retro Sounds Radio
- Sunnylife Luxe Towel - Acapulco
- Marcelle Xtreme Plus Curl Mascara | Full Size $14
- Balance Me Radiance Face Mask | Full Size $34
- Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris | Full Size $65-110
- Cargo Blush and Bronzer Duo | Full Size $35
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Sunscreen | Full Size $30
What is your favorite subscription box or have you tried any of these products before yourself? I would love to hear about it.