Summer Bucket List 2016
It is summer so there are quite a few things that I want to do for this season. And yes we're about a month into the season, but it's not too late to state all the things on my summer bucket list for this year. Some of these I have achieved, but I can always do them multiple times.
- Take a road trip with no plan on where to go.
- Go to the zoo (Minnesota or Como Zoo).
- Go to the beach for one of the lakes in Minnesota.
- Jam out to an outdoor musical festival (Basilica Block Party).
- Have an outdoor picnic.
- Read at least four books over the course of the summer.
- Create a bullet journal.
- Paint something new.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Have a BBQ with friends and family.
So far, I have gone to both Como and Minnesota Zoo, Basilica Block Party which is the Twin Cities' Outdoor Festival of the summer, and started a bullet journal of my own. What's on your bucket list this summer? And have you managed to check off any items already? I would love to hear it in the comments!