Pumpkin Spice Latte has returned to that means it’s fall. Now I’m not a PSL person, but I LOVE fall. So, I brought back out my ColourPop Good Sport pressed powder palette. I’ve been wearing it almost all week, and when I got home from work I decided to transform my look into this clown that I’ve been wanting to recreate for ages from Ciara (ciaciaxo), who was inspired by a Halloween look from Chrisspy. You should check out her Instagram because she’s so talented! Anyways hope you like my fall take on the look. The products I used will be after all of the photos.
- Ardell Studio Effect Layered Demi Wispies Lashes
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- ColourPop Creme Gel Color in Exit
- ColourPop Creme Gel Color in Over Board
- ColourPop Good Sport Pressed Powder Palette
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Hutch
- ColourPop Precision Brow Colour in Bronde Moment
- UOMA Beauty Stay Woke Concealer in T1 White Pearl
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!