This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I found this idea on From Roses, and considering the state of the world I thought it was a cute, light-hearted thing to write about. Since I haven’t been wearing any makeup or trying anything new, which is why my blog has been lacking these types of posts lately. And I’ve almost exclusively been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) when I’m not working.
So, here are the small things I’ve been appreciating/enjoying lately:
- I’ve been feeling the best mentally than I have for the last year. I don’t know if it’s from being around my dog 24/7 or what, but I haven’t had any bipolar cycles since the Stay-At-Home Order went into effect.
- Seeing Pixie come out of her nervous shell when working on helping her past her fear of the apartment’s balcony.
- My skin hasn’t freaked out in over a month.
- Discovering new places in our local area to walk. There is a lovely trail behind the apartment that leads to the lake, which is almost always free of other foot traffic.
- Seeing the slow transformation of my ACNH island, and coming up with new ideas.
- Connecting with other bloggers on Twitter.
- Revisiting old book series that I loved reading as a teenager like Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld.
- Trying new painting styles over old pieces I had done in the past.
What have you enjoyed lately?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!