This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
ColourPop and Disney collaborated yet again for a Frozen II Collection, which included two 9-pan palettes named after each of the sisters: Anna and Elsa. Each palette costs $15, includes a mirror and comes in a cardboard packaging. I love Disney, and recently saw Frozen II (see The Pop Culture Download #18 for my thoughts on the movie). I’ve been listening to several of the songs on repeat since seeing the movie. So, even though I swore I wasn’t going to buy anymore palettes… I couldn’t stop myself. I had to get these.
The Anna Palette is the warm-toned palette of this collection with matte, metallic, and Pressed Glitter finishes. Shades included in this palette:
- Scooch In: white gold with a pink flip
- Wind: warm yellow brown
- Earth: true yellow gold
- Adventure: red plum
- Arendelle: gold glitter with flecks of copper
- Autumn Breeze: deep mulberry
- Warm Hugs: dusty mauve with gold flecks
- Fearless: deep terracotta
- Charades: deep red brown
The Elsa Palette is the cool-toned palette with bold yet icy shades with a mixture of matte, metallic, and Pressed Glitter finishes. Shades included in this palette:
- Cuddle Close: white with a pinky opal flip
- Fire: pinky mauve
- Northern Lights: pinky purple with a vibrant minty flip
- Gale: warm lavender with an icy flip
- Flurry: opal with multidimensional glitter
- Water: dusty periwinkles
- Awakened: deep purple berry
- Ice Crystals: true silver
- Spindrift: deepened wine
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ANNA AND ELSA SHADOW PALETTES? OR WHICH COLOR STORY CALLS TO YOU?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!