It's time for another monthly goals, where I revisit the goals from the month before and make my goals for this month. And I do have to say there are a lot of things on my list compared to the previous month, but a lot of them are pretty little things in comparison to my list from July.
July Goals Revisited
- Finish the Life Through Death painting series. Completed video will be up soon.
- Get the 2016 Microsoft CRM material and study my butt off. Didn't have time nor money to do this so it's moved to this month.
- Launch the Bugsy Newsletter exclusive page. If you want updates and access to this page, sign up for my newsletter! This has been completed! And I've very proud of that page, I also launched a Patreon page.
- Keep up with the 100 Days of Makeup challenge. I have missed a few days due to illness or just not having enough time due to work projects, but other than that it's been going really well.
- Start saving up to update furniture to stop being a bed on the floor and bulky furniture I've had since I was three. I rearranged my bedroom, and have some money set aside at the moment for new furniture but I'm not going to replace anything until I move next May. So this goal is on hold for the meantime.
- Make myself a dentist and doctor appointment... it's been too long since I went to either. Still trying to find someone that's covered by my insurance but also just haven't had time.
- Reach 350 Instagram followers.
- Keep up with the 100 Days of Makeup Challenge.
- Rearrange office/clean out old paperwork stored in random places around house.
- Set up dedicated filming area in my bedroom.
- Actually go get my oil changed… I'm way past due for an oil change.
- Donate all summer clothing articles that no longer fit.
- Start working out for 30 minutes every day.
- Get more house plants for around the townhouse (some of them will be fake since they won't be sunlight).
- Go to the Minnesota State Fair at the end of the month.
- Get the 2016 Microsoft CRM material and study my butt off.
- Make myself a dentist and doctor appointment... it's been too long since I went to either.
What are your goals for the month?