July was crazy with moving, so in August I’m hoping to relax… and by that, I mean streaming more. I really enjoy it, so I’m adding additional days to my calendar for streaming. I also built some structure around it, so each day I’m streaming has a relative theme. I’ll get into what that is when I go over the goals for the month.
The new apartment is great. I’m still getting used to it. Having my own office/streaming room is exactly what I needed. Not to mention it’s easier to let Pixie outside whenever she needs to go, and there’s natural light throughout the apartment. So, I think I’m going to be good here for another few years. At least that’s the plan. Stay in this apartment until I can afford to get my own house. Which is not for years down the road. And I have other things I seriously need to do before I can start putting money aside for that. Mainly, my teeth. I’m not going to start tackling that this month but likely next month.
July 2021 Goals Revisited
- Stream 3-4 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday). I managed to do this on weeks where I wasn’t in the middle of moving for the most part.
- Read 4-6 physical books. I read 4 physical books, but I also read 14 digital ones. So, a good reading month overall.
- Pack up and move to the new apartment. Done! I’m all moved into my new apartment, I only have two boxes left to unpack but I need something to put them in as I found myself short a junk drawer. Which was basically Pixie’s drawer for all her things.
- Finish writing book. I did not manage to complete this. I did write a bunch, but changed my mind and got rid of almost everything I wrote this last month.
- Purchase nothing that’s not groceries or necessary for the move. I basically did this. There were a few purchases after the move including bookcases and some lights, but I still would say I did good on not getting anything extra.
- Blog everyday. Yeah… this didn’t happen. I got way too busy with moving to actually complete this.
August 2021 Goals
- Stream 4-5 times a week:
- Tuesday: Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild or Plague Tales: Innocence (rotating between the two games).
- Thursday: Throwback Games (right now that’s Dragon Age: Origins)
- Friday: Just Chatting (Write With Me) Streams
- Saturday: Community Choice Day (I’ll run polls in Discord to see what everyone wants to see on that stream).
- Sunday: Style Choice (Body Painting or Art)
- Read 4-6 physical books.
- Reach 90K words in my book I’m writing.
- Blog at least twice a week.
- Get lamps for rest of new apartment and some type of storage unit for Pixie’s things.
- (Potential) Finish furnurishing apartment, awaiting arrival of couch and dining set, but I don’t know if those for sure are going to be coming in this month. They’re supposed to but I haven’t gotten any updates on if they are coming yet.
What are your goals for August or 2021?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!