This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Autumn is my favorite season of the year. Whether it’s spending time by the fire getting cuddled by in a blanket drinking hot chocolate and eating s’mores. Or a fall walk through the woods on a crisp evening as the leaves are changing on the trees. And while I know we’re almost all the way through the season with only a month left before it’s winter, I really wanted to write this post. And share the list of things I try to always accomplish before the season is up.
- Switch out your summer sheets for flannel ones.
- Turn on the electric fireplace then cuddle up on the couch with a hot chocolate under a blanket.
- Add more blankets and pillows around the house especially ones that are autumnal colored.
- Go on walks in the local woods as the leaves are changing.
- Go pumpkin picking then decorate them.
- Create a Halloween playlist (I’ve attached mine on this post).
- Decide on what your Halloween costume is going to be.
- Try out some Halloween makeup tutorials and make some interesting looks of my own.
- Have a Halloween/horror movie night. My must watch movies:
- Hocus Pocus
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Addams Family
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Bring back all of my woolly hats and beanies.
- Stock up on hot chocolate, whipped cream, and mini marshmallows.
- Go apple picking at one of the local orchards.
What is on your autumn to-do list every year?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!