Autumn is my favorite season of the year. Whether it’s spending time by the fire getting cuddled by in a blanket drinking hot chocolate and eating s’mores. Or a fall walk through the woods on a crisp evening as the leaves are changing on the trees. And while I know we’re almost all the way through the season with only a month left before it’s winter, I really wanted to write this post. And share the list of things I try to always accomplish before the season is up.
- Switch out your summer sheets for flannel ones.
- Turn on the electric fireplace then cuddle up on the couch with a hot chocolate under a blanket.
- Add more blankets and pillows around the house especially ones that are autumnal colored.
- Go on walks in the local woods as the leaves are changing.
- Go pumpkin picking then decorate them.
- Create a Halloween playlist (I’ve attached mine on this post).
- Decide on what your Halloween costume is going to be.
- Try out some Halloween makeup tutorials and make some interesting looks of my own.
- Have a Halloween/horror movie night. My must watch movies:
- Hocus Pocus
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Addams Family
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Bring back all of my woolly hats and beanies.
- Stock up on hot chocolate, whipped cream, and mini marshmallows.
- Go apple picking at one of the local orchards.
What is on your autumn to-do list every year?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!