This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
For one of my recent live streams over on Twitch, I turned makeup into a candy/sweet. This took about 4 hours in total to complete, and I got a bit carried away with the look. But I absolutely love how it turned out. This look was a lot of different eyeshadow palettes and almost every one of MadeYewLook Body Paints. My desk was an absolute mess afterward, but it was totally worth it.
I think this is literally everything I used, but I might have missed something.
- MadeYewLook Body Paint (basically every shade she’s released)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Novina Pro Palettes Vol 1 & 2
- NYX Cosmetics Swear By It Palette
- Juvia’s Place The Zulu Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Modern Dreamer Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Utopia Palette
- SugarPill Fun Size Color Palette
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Jawbreaker Palette (don’t support the brand anymore but using up what I have)
- ColourPop Liquid Liner in Graceland
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible Lashes (Affiliate code MAE10 for 10% off)*
- Tarte Big Ego Brow Pomade in Medium Cool Brown*
- NYX Vivid Bright Liners in Blossom, Halo, Petal, Envy, Escape, and Delight
- NYX Epic Ink Liner*
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Liquid Lipstick in Crabby
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara*
- Fenty Beauty Freestyle Highlighter in Fire Crystal
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Cheek in Frisky Business
- Juvia’s Place Bronzed Bronzer Duo in Light
- Tarte Maracudja Tinted Hydrator in Fair Neutral*
- E.L.F. Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige*
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Crssd
If you want to see the progress for creating this look, here is the link to the stream archive:
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!