For my latest bodypainting adventure, I decided to turn myself into Orin from Baldur’s Gate 3. She is one of the three main baddies that you have to confront during the game. There’s a special tie between her and the Dark Urge. I wouldn’t share what it is because spoilers, but I had a lot of fun turning into this character. This was created with a mixture of body paint and makeup, and the only element that is photoshopped is my eyes as I don’t have colored contacts. She also typically has a more elaborate headpiece, but I could not find a similar one for the life of me in time for the paint. And I didn’t want to hold off until I could one that worked. So, instead I created part of it using makeup. Still, I love how this turned out!
- Madeyewlook Body Paint (Cherry, Bone Tone, Yeti, and Ink)
- NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes (Swear By It and Modern Dreamer)
- Morphe x Abby Roberts Artistry Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
- KVD Liquid Lipstick in Witches (blotted)
- ColourPop Creme Liners
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Azeredo Cosmetics Legendary False Lashes
Who should I turn into next?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!