Recently, I decided to transform myself into Winifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus using makeup and body paint. I honestly thought this look was going to take me a lot longer than it actually ended up taking me to do this look. In total it took me an hour and forty minutes to do this look, while I was live streaming over on Twitch.
- MadeYewLook Body Paint (Ink, Sunflower, Neptune, Grape, and Shamrock)
- NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Cosmetics Swear by It Palette
- Ace Beaute Oceanic Palette
- Morphe x Abby Roberts Artistry Palette
- ColourPop Liquid Lipstick in Risk Taker/Melonade
- ColourPop Pretty Fresh Concealer in Fair 20 N
- Juvia’s Place Bronzer Palette in Light
- ColourPop Pressed Powder in Meteor Rite
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Glazed
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible Lashes
Disclaimer: Only photoshop was fixing a messed up corner of my lipstick. Otherwise nothing else was edited.
Who should I turn into next?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!