Merry Blogmas everyone! I thought to kick off this holiday season I would start off by sharing my bucket list of everything I plan on doing this year before Christmas.
- Set up the Christmas tree and decorate the apartment for the holiday.
- Go on a Christmas Light Tour, possibly go to Kiwanis Holiday Lights.
- Break out my hockey skates and go ice skating.
- Make some sugar cookies using my favorite recipe.
- Participate in Blogmas for the first time since 2015.
- Make some peppermint hot chocolate with extra whip cream.
- Go something extra with my gift wrapping this year.
- Attend candlelit service on Christmas Eve.
- Do some fun and creative holiday inspired looks for Instagram.
I’ll probably do more things but I wanted to keep the list as realistic as possible as I’m going to try to get each and every one of these items checked off by Christmas. A lot of these will end up being posts of their own this season. Others will be over on my Instagram either in stories or as posts themselves so follow me over there.
WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!