This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
I love baking. I might not be the fondest of cooking, but baking I would do all of the time if I honestly had enough help getting through all of the sweets before they go bad. I’m not going to eat several dozen cookies before they are too hard to eat. Not that it stops me from making them as I freaking love sweets. One of my favorites to make is Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yes very basic, but honestly when aren’t chocolate chip cookies good? I mean I go for them when I’m drank, I’m on my period, or I had a terrible day. They just are a go to treat.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp hot water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in vanilla.
- Dissolve the baking soda in hot water before adding into the batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop or large spoonful to create your cookies before dropping unto an ungreased pan. Note: Aluminum foil can be used to keep cookies moist and allow to cookies to bake evenly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in oven or until edges are nicely browned.
- Take cookies out and allow to cool before enjoying.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!