When I got the Double Entendre Palette from ColourPop I was a little confused about the packaging as it looks identical to the I Think I Love You Palette. The only difference being the colors inside and the way the shadows names are shown on the back. According to ColourPop, this palette is your everyday nude palette.
Now don’t get me wrong, I freaking love this palette. I even choose to end on this palette especially considering my birthday happened over the week long adventure of wearing just this one palette. So I wanted to end on a palette that I could rock for my birthday. I especially love the metallic shades in this palette and pretty much like all of the other ColourPop eyeshadow palettes, I could see myself reaching for them all of time as I just love the formula.
Shades in the Palette
- Locked & Loaded: matte pale yellow
- Uninhibited: metallic deep gold
- Hot Bod: matte chocolate brown with gold flecks
- Flasher: satin soft ivory
- Nekkid: matte pastel orange
- Extra Curricular: matte burnt orange
- Hard: matte deep terracotta
- Draft: metallic rich rose gold
- Keep it PG: metallic champagne gold
- Nip Slip: matte warm saddle brown
- Send Noodles: matte soft tan
- Teddy Bare: matte deep chocolate brown
Now I am debating on depotting all of these palettes into a Z-Palette or something similar to that. But at the same time I like to arrange my ColourPop shadows by shades so all of the similar tones are in the same palette. So I don’t know…. let me know what you think or if you would like to see how I arrange my individual shadows in the future.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!