This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
The Give it To Me Straight Palette from ColourPop includes 12 shades with 7 mattes and 5 metallics with a mixture of copper and muave. Which are definitely the shades that I gravitate towards regardless of the time of year. The mattes have quite a bit of kick back but apply beautifully on the lids. I really love this palette and can see it being a staple on my makeup desk (when I finally have a makeup area again).
Shades in the Palette
- Matter of Fact: pale pink
- Up Front: metallic pale gold with a silvery sheen
- Straight Up: metallic warm gold
- BS: matte orangey brown
- Frank: matte warm brown
- Candid: metallic bright copper
- Forthright: neutral metallic rose
- Downright: matte soft pinky beige
- Truth Hurts: matte peachy beige
- Be Blunt: metallic rich raspberry
- TMI: matte dusty burgundy
- Actually…: matte deepened chocolate brown
I did do a get ready with me using this palette so if you would like to see how that turned out, check out the video!
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!