This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
The My Little Pony Palette is a collaboration palette ColourPop did with Hasbro. I was never a My Little Pony fan growing up and I still don’t get the hype about it. But after a lot of debate between the packaging and the shadows in the packaging… I decided to say screw it and get the palette. As I love having bright pops of colors which I had fun playing with over the past week. Though probably going forward I would just use the shades in here mixed with other palettes.
Shades in the Palette:
- Butterscotch: white with subtle pink violet opalescent sheen
- Blossom: metallic peach with pink and gold duochrome finish
- Starshine: metallic golden tangerine
- Bluebell: satin golden ivory
- Applejack: matte dusty red violet
- Skydancer: metallic bright icy lavender
- Minty: matte cool-toned fuchsia
- Flutterbye: matte true pastel peach
- Twilight: satin deep blackened violet
- Firefly: metallic silvery baby blue
- Snuzzle: metallic icy white with opalescent blue duochrome
- Princess Sparkle: metallic rich smokey turquoise
One thing I’ve really wanted to do was make a sunset looking eyeshadow look. So I took particularly every shadow in the palette to create this look. Mainly using the warm tones on the upper lid and the cool tones on the bottom. I also used Twilight in the outer corner to deepen it up. The only thing that really bothers me is that I used a highlighter that apparently today decided to be too dark for me, and I’ve never had that problem with that Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter before. On my lips I have ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Souffle.
I seriously love this look and had a lot of fun playing with the palette. I may not like My Little Pony or understand the hype around it, but I love the shadows that are within this palette. And would recommend it for some fun, colorful looks.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!