This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
I haven’t done a haul in a long time and since I am beginning the 100 Days of Makeup on Instagram, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to get some of ColourPop’s pressed eyeshadows so I would have a variety of colors to play with. In addition to the NYX Hot Single Eyeshadows that I already have. So I got myself just enough to fill in the rest of my double-sided Z palette that I store my NYX shadows inside of after I depotted those.
The shadows that I got were the following, I believe there was a deal going on for buy 2 get 1 50% off or something similar (normally each shadow is $5):
- Running Late – Matte creamy orange
- Save It For Later – Metallic amber
- Tiki – Matte warm yellow with flecks of gold
- Paper Tiger – Matte mustard
- Best Coast Scenario – Matte bright tangerine
- Game Changer – Metallic icy moss
- Sideline – Duochrome eggplant with a green flip
- Team Captain – Matte medium olive
- Backseat – Metallic deepened aquamarine
- Lost and Found – Matte sky blue
- Poodle – Vibrant true pink
- The News – Matte warm rose
- Piece of Cake – Matte dusty indigo
And since they were also going a deal at the time for get a certain dollar amount then you get free mini ultra satin lip, I got the following shades of those:
- Strip – Warm Beige
- Prim – Dark blackened red
- Frick N’ Frack – Rosy Terracotta
What are your favorite individual eye shadows?