This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
I don’t have a lot of contours I reach for, as I tend to use bronzers sometimes as contours. Which is why I’m combining the two products together. Granted one is generally a matte powder or cream, while the other is a shimmer. But depending on my mood, I just go back and forth with that. So what contours/bronzers do I live in?
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
- NYX Contour Palette
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinskin in Amber
- Physician Formula Butter Bronzer
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer. And yes I know the one I grabbed is completely broken to pieces. I have a separate one that comes in a set with highlighter and blush that I use more often. But that one is just too many types to give you the hint of the product. Plus I’m planning on fixing this one at some point. Plus this is the package you’re looking for if you want to purchase it on it’s own.
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia. I generally only use the bronzer color in this compact as you can tell, I’ve hit pan on it.
What contours or bronzers do you live in?