I have a lot of books currently on my reading list, and I can't remember if I had these on my previous reading list. But that's mainly because I haven't gotten around to reading anything that was on my reading list. So I'm going to make it a point for the rest of the year to finish as many of these books that I possibly can. And I'm going to try to get them all on Kindle so I can take them with me wherever I go. But I'm also very tempted to get audible so I can listen to the books on my way to and come work every day, rather than listening to the radio which happens to have a bunch of advertisements.
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Everything Everything by Nicholas Yoon
- The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman
- Finding Audrey by Sophia Kinsella
- One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon
What's on your reading list at the moment? Or have you read any of these books before, if so what did you think of them?