This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Continuing on with my seasonal creative makeup looks, I did this snowman look inspired by @vocallyshook. To be honest I have not built a snowman in many years… I think the last one I made was in college and then for a class assignment we had to do something against social norms, which promptly lead to me making at least part of the snowman in my bikini. It was extremely cold, and I regretted it immediately. But hey it led to an interesting memory and photo (not that I’m showing it on here).
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Makeup AQ in White and Black
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Exit
- Ardell Studio Effect Demi Wispies Lashes
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Friday
- ColourPop Smoke Show Shadow Palettte
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU BUILT A SNOWMAN?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!