This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
Credit: Homedit Credit: Homedit
Next in our series of “Easy Ways to Add a (BLANK) Touch to Your Home” I thought we would dive into the French Country style. It’s all about romance, delicacy and European flair with France influence. Hence the name of the style. Some of the touches of the French Country style share pieces that share similar style of the rustic style. If you enjoy the French Country style, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to get this style in your own home.
Simple Ideas to bring French Country Design into your home:
- Most of the furnituring is distressed and often white-washed in tone.
- Touches of colors such as soft yellows, warm pinks, baby blues, and creams.
- Wrought iron or rusted metal accents such as sconces on the walls.
- Toile fabrics.
- Blue-and-white porcelain on open shelving.
- Linen-Draped furniture.
- Personalized flair accents.
- Beautiful chandeliers hanging over your dining table.
- Fresh flowers throughout your home from indoors to ooutdoors.
- Floral wallpaper to give that antique feel.
- Billowing pedding, think soft and luxury to give more of that French-inspired vision.
- Golden accented furniture or gold leaf intricate frames.
Have any other ideas to bring a French Country touch to your home? Let us know in the comments! Also let us know which style you would love to see in this series next!