This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
The other day I was putting away a bunch of my eyeshadow palettes that I had stacked up on my desk and got really inspired after seeing my NYX In Your Element palettes. I haven’t used them in ages for a video though I have used some of them for just regular looks within the last few months. And then it dawned on me, let’s do a two part series one half focused on elements and the other on the zodiac signs that belong to those elements. So to begin with I had to go for fire as it was the first one I could think of a look for. I’ll show you the Zodiac twist on the look on Wednesday but I’m really pleased with how this look turned out.
Products used to create this look:
- ColourPop The Zodiac Palette
- BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette
- NYX In Your Element Fire Palette
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- ColourPop Supernova Shadows: Astrology, Dragon, and LOML
- NYX Strobe of Genius Yellow Highlighter
- Azeredo Cosmetics Hollywood False Lashes (MAE10 for 10% off)
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!