This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
One month has already passed of 2021, and honestly it’s been long and short at the same time. Which seems very weird. So, I thought I’d go over my goals for this month and revisit the ones I made for the previous month. Since there’s still no way I’m going to make overall year goals.
January Goals Revisited
I didn’t manage to read anything new. I was in such a reading slump after finishing From Blood and Ash that reading anything else didn’t seem worth it. I had started Furyborn by Claire Legrand, and will be sharing my thoughts on it as I read on the blog once I finish. But in the meantime, I’m also posting mini-reactions over on my TikTok. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue doing that for the entire series but this first book, I’m for sure going to do.
Writing I had a goal of reaching 27.5K words, I ended up writing 23.4K. So, almost there. I did a lot of revising as I wrote so that greatly changed the number, but for the best. So, I’m marking this goal as it was completed.
- Completed a 24 hour live stream challenge on 1/10/21, it was a lot of fun but there’s no way I’m doing that again any time soon.
- Stream four times a week. For the most part I completed this, there were some weeks where I didn’t but those elements were things out of my control like maxing out my internet usage (oops) for the month.
- Complete Dragon Age: Inquisition. I did not manage to complete the game this month but I ended up being a completionist about it, so that greatly changed how I approached and played the game. But the final quest is unlocked, I just haven’t started it and have no intention of starting it anytime soon until a lot of other things are done.
- My goal was to average viewer up to 10 per stream, currently the average is 11. Which I’m happy about, I don’t think I’ll ever average the 75 needed for partner status but I’m happy with any accomplishment or goal that gets reached for Twitch.
- Reach 150 followers. We managed to reach this goal with 163 followers.
February 2021 Goals
My reading goal for February is just to complete The Empirium Trilogy by Claire Legrand and A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas when I receive my copy of the book. I’m going to have to pray that someone posts the exclusive chapters online, since my copy doesn’t have either the Feyre/Rhysand or Azriel POV chapter. But I’m not about to buy two additional copies just to read those two chapters.
As for writing, I want to reach a total of 50K words in my WIP and have an outline completed for the rest of the book completed. Since right now, I don’t really have one anymore with the redirection of the novel.
- Reach 200 followers.
- Stream 3-4 times a week without maxing out my internet again.
- Complete Dragon Age: Inquisition with all DLCs.
And this is one I’m putting out there that I should’ve done in January but didn’t… I need to get an oil change since I haven’t done one done since pre-COVID world. Along with that I need a loose heat shield removed and the back license plate changed, since I can’t get the bolt out as it’s rusted and stripped. I don’t know how I haven’t been pulled over for not having the new plate with the updated tabs displayed in the back, but somehow I’ve avoided it. The front is changed, so that might be it. But still, I need to get it done as soon as possible.
What are your goals for February or 2021?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!