This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Today I decided to share a little makeup tutorial using only products from ColourPop since they now have every area of the face covered minus false lashes. I also don’t have their liquid eyeliners yet so I don’t have that on but they do have a “kohl” or creme gel liner which I did use for the waterline.
Products Used in Order of Appearance/Use:
- ColourPop All Star Matte + Blur Primer
- ColourPop Lippie Balm in Bellini BB
- ColourPop No Filter Stix Foundation in Fair 27 N
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Fair 02
- ColourPop Brow Colour Pomade in Cool Cocoa
- ColourPop Brow Boss Gel in Light Brown
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer in CA Dreaming
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in To The 10
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Highlighter in Flexitarian
- ColourPop x iluvsarahii Through My Eyes Pressed Powder Palette
- ColourPop Supernova Shadow in Dragon
- ColourPop All Star Face Setting Spray
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Swerve
- ColourPop BFF Volumizing Mascara in Black on Black
- ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Ultra Matte Lip in Little Star
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!