This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Considering how 2020 went, I’m not going to make plans for the year. Instead I’m going to take things month by month, and see how it goes. Mostly as I don’t know what the world is going to be like, nor my life for that matter. I’ve been trying my hardest with keeping busy to prevent too much idle time from getting to me, as I cannot handle being idle. Which results in me working full time from home, streaming at least four times a week for three to five hours each time, moderating other people’s streams, and running/moderating multiple discords. On top of other hobbies like reading and art… let’s just say I’m always doing something. And I don’t plan on changing that in 2021. So, I thought I would share some of my goals at least for January.
I don’t by any means think I’ll actually get to this entire list being honest. I have a feeling one of these might throw me into a reading slump. But until that happens this is roughly what I’m planning on reading (these are not in the order in which I’m reading them but Serpent & Dove series I am planning on reading last in case that causes a slump):
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Iron Heart by Nina Varela
- The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu
- The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin
I was planning on doing revision January, but I decided at the end of December to restart my novel over again after writing 89K words and being 80% complete (maybe if I’m planning on the book being around 110K words in the end). So, my goal for January is to make it to the 25% complete mark which is about 27.5K words. I don’t think I’m going to have a problem with reaching this goal by any means, but I’m not going to try to force myself into doing another Nano either just to get this book finish sooner. I want it to be the best that it can possibly be.
Since this is something I do three to four times a week, I figured I would include some of my goals in here for Twitch. Granted, some of these are things out of my control.
- Complete a 24 hour live stream challenge (Date TBD).
- Stream four times a week, depending on the week but it’s mostly going to be Wednesday through Friday at 6:30 PM CST and Saturday at 2 PM CST.
- Complete Dragon Age: Inquisition. I’m not even sure this is possible, since I literally just finished Act I of III and I’m planning on including the DLC in this playthrough… plus I increased the difficulty from normal to hard. And might end up going to Nightmare mode at some point.
- Get average viewer up to 10, currently at 8.9 according to analytics.
- Reach 150 followers.
What are your goals for January or 2021?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!