I haven’t shared a body paint on my blog in a while, aside from the month in review. And since I won’t be doing any of those this year (at least that’s the plan), I thought I would start sharing the looks, or at least the ones for which I have something to share alongside them. So, I thought I’d start with this one of Kratos from God of War.
I’ve been taking a break from streaming since the end of December when my mental health took a serious hit. It got to the point where I didn’t want to engage in any of my hobbies, including gaming, writing, reading, makeup/body paint, art, and so on. And only in the last week or so have I begun to feel that return. While I could return to streaming and do well, I don’t believe it’s the right time. I’m afraid that adding that to the mix will tip my mental health the other way. So I’m still on vacation from that.
One of the first looks that I decided to body paint when I felt my inspiration return was Kratos from God of War. Mainly as one of my good friends and streaming buddies Joker has been playing it over on his channel. Plus, it allowed me to use fake blood. I love a good blood splatter and an RPG video game character is bound to have that.
Was it needed?
Did I include it anyways?
Here’s how the look turned out:
What I used to create this look:
- Madeyewlook Body Paint (Cherry, Yeti, and Oak)
- Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ (Storm Cloud and Light Brown)
- Morphe x Abby Roberts Artistry Palette
- Azeredo Cosmetics Hollywood Lashes (Use code MAE10 for 10% off)*
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Wear Waterproof Liquid Liner in White
- NYX Cosmetics Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen in Caramel
- Essence Volume Stylist 18h Curl & Hold Mascara
- Mehron Makeup Blood Splatter
- KVD Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Bow n Arrow (no longer available)
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. I do have a Patreon where I will be trying to give early access to things like YouTube videos or body paint looks. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!