I can't believe in just a few days that it's going to be 2017. I think most people I've talked to would agree with me that they'll be glad that this year will be finally over. From things going on in their personal life to just things happening around the world. Such as Syria, Brexit, President Donald Trump, Black Lives Matter, countless and senseless murders, and so many other horrendous events. Also let us not forget about all of those who have passed away this year: David Bowie, René Angélil, Alan Rickman, Nancy Reagan, Doris Roberts, Chyna, Prince, Muhammad Ali, Christina Grimmie, Gene Wilder, Arnold Palmer, Florence Henderson, Alan Thicke, China Machado, Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynold, and probably even more that I've forgotten about as there were a lot of celebrities that passed away this year.
Now I'm not going to set any yearly resolutions because let's face it I probably won't keep them so I'll just keep going with my minor monthly goals. As those have really helped since I started those.
But I do want to set some general goals for the upcoming year, I will be still be posting monthly goals/updates at the start of every month:
- Return to daily blogging at some point during the year.
- Create more photo packs.
- Create my own products, possibly sell on Esty.
- Work on photography branding for blog/find my own style.
- Start a new series called "Let's Talk About..." More information on this will be included on this in a few days.
- Do more crafting and cooking.
- Do more things that make me happy, not just things that I'm expected or have to do.
As of right now there's not really a way for me to look at what the top posts of the entire year have been but I have been making mental notes of blog posts that show up time and time again as the most viewed posts. And thought it would be fun to share what those posts were:
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipstick - First Impressions
- Milani Amore Matte Metallics Lip Crème Review and Swatches
- Tanya Burr Lip Gloss First Impressions and Swatches
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lipstick Review
- Giving Myself Temporary Tattoos with Inkbox
- Bipolar Disorder - What is it and Personal Experience
- Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector's Makeup case swatches and first impression
- Life Lately Series