It’s been two years since Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out. And the 3rd Bunny Day since it was released. So, I thought I would do another take on the event by body painting. The first one I ever did was Zipper with eggs on my face, and this year I decided to do both on my chest instead. I love both looks, but especially love this year since it shows improvement.
I cannot remember at this point what I used for the previous look, but for this year’s version I used the following products:
- Madeyewlook Body Paints (Sunflower, Carrot, Yeti, and Oak)
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paints in Pastel and Tropical
- Ace Beaute Nostalgia Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Modern Dreamer Shadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Utopia Shadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
- ColourPop x Safiya Nygaard Lip Creme in Screamer
- NYX Cosmetics Shine Loud in Make it Work
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible Lashes
Which version do you prefer? Also, did you play Animal Crossing for Bunny Day or do you skip over it? I usually skip over it after the first year but this year I decided to sign on. Mostly because I was streaming and thought it would be fun to mess with Zipper after finishing the body paint.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!