This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
It’s Fourth of July in the United States so I thought I would do my makeup today inspired by the holiday. Hope everyone has a great day! I have one more post this week coming up on Saturday then I’ll be offline for the next week or so while I move. So see you all when I get back!
- UOMA Beauty Say What?! Weightless Soft Matte Foundation in White Pearl T1C
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Black Moon Cosmetics Moonlighter Bioluminescent Pressed Powder in Squid
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer in Private Party
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Jawbreaker Palette
- UOMA Beauty Savage Black Magic Color Palette
- ColourPop Gel Creme Liners: Exit, Prance, and Venus
- ColourPop BFF Mascara in Left on Red and Blue Ya Mind
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies Lashes
- ColourPop Precision Brow Color Pomade in Cool Cocoa
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Wet
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!