Harry Potter Tag
In the past I've done a Makeup Tag and a Disney Tag, but today I thought it would be fun to do a Harry Potter Tag. Growing up I never read the Harry Potter books until my senior year of high school the summer before I went to college. And I got obsessed with them and when Pottermore came out, I made sure to sign up for early access. Now you don't need that and it's completely different, but hey I thought it would be fun to do this tag.
- What house are you in? Ravenclaw all the way. Intelligent, wise, sharp, witty and individual... what's not to love?
- What is your patronus? Wolves are my favorite animal in the world so it's no surpise that a wolf would be my patronus. And yes that it also what I got on Pottermore.
- What is your wand? Blackthorn wood with a Dragon heartstring core that's 12 and 3/4 inch. It also has a hard flexibility rating.
- What would your boggart be? A spider, I'm bloody terrified by them!
- What position would you play in Quidditch? I would probably be a chaser.
- Would you be a pure blood, half blood, or muggle born? I have a feeling I would be half blood.
- What job would you want to have after graduating Hogwarts? I would so be professor teaching Care of Magical Creatures.
- Which of the deadly hallows would you choose? I would so reach for the Invisibility cloak. The idea of becoming invisible would be amazing.
- What's your favorite and least favorite book? Unpopular opinion I hated Sorcerer's Stone is so slow and that was probably why I never got into the books originally. My favorite has to be Prisoner of Azkaban as this book is when I noticed I couldn't put them down from there on.
- What is your favorite and leave favorite movie? I loved all of them, I don't have a favorite or least favorite from the bunch.
- Favorite Character? I loved Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger equally. I would try being best friends with each of them if they were real.
- Least favorite character? Malfoy's dad.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Professor McGonagall.
- Who is your least favorite teacher? Gilderoy Lockhart.
- Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series? Other than not really liking the first book, no. But if you go with different opinion than the author, I do think Ron and Hermione were soul mates and she set that up from the beginning. So don't give me that bullshit it was a mistake.
- Who would you save from the final battle? Fred Weasley or the Lupins. Hell all three of them. They didn't deserve that!