In the past I’ve done a Makeup Tag and a Disney Tag, but today I thought it would be fun to do a Harry Potter Tag. Growing up I never read the Harry Potter books until my senior year of high school the summer before I went to college. And I got obsessed with them and when Pottermore came out, I made sure to sign up for early access. Now you don’t need that and it’s completely different, but hey I thought it would be fun to do this tag.
- What house are you in? Ravenclaw all the way. Intelligent, wise, sharp, witty and individual… what’s not to love?
- What is your patronus? Wolves are my favorite animal in the world so it’s no surpise that a wolf would be my patronus. And yes that it also what I got on Pottermore.
- What is your wand? Blackthorn wood with a Dragon heartstring core that’s 12 and 3/4 inch. It also has a hard flexibility rating.
- What would your boggart be? A spider, I’m bloody terrified by them!
- What position would you play in Quidditch? I would probably be a chaser.
- Would you be a pure blood, half blood, or muggle born? I have a feeling I would be half blood.
- What job would you want to have after graduating Hogwarts? I would so be professor teaching Care of Magical Creatures.
- Which of the deadly hallows would you choose? I would so reach for the Invisibility cloak. The idea of becoming invisible would be amazing.
- What’s your favorite and least favorite book? Unpopular opinion I hated Sorcerer’s Stone is so slow and that was probably why I never got into the books originally. My favorite has to be Prisoner of Azkaban as this book is when I noticed I couldn’t put them down from there on.
- What is your favorite and leave favorite movie? I loved all of them, I don’t have a favorite or least favorite from the bunch.
- Favorite Character? I loved Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger equally. I would try being best friends with each of them if they were real.
- Least favorite character? Malfoy’s dad.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Professor McGonagall.
- Who is your least favorite teacher? Gilderoy Lockhart.
- Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series? Other than not really liking the first book, no. But if you go with different opinion than the author, I do think Ron and Hermione were soul mates and she set that up from the beginning. So don’t give me that bullshit it was a mistake.
- Who would you save from the final battle? Fred Weasley or the Lupins. Hell all three of them. They didn’t deserve that!
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!Follow